As an award-winning authority in Ancient Siddha-Veda Secrets, Master Healer Pankaj Naram is in demand around the world. He travels from city to city, country to country, and continent to continent multiple times throughout the year.
In his more than 30 years of teaching, Master Healer Pankaj Naram has seen how people react to the stressors of travel. Based on these observations, he has put together a list of recommendations so that when people travel, they don’t unravel.
- Create a packing list early on and use it. Checking everything off of your list not only gives you a sense of accomplishment, but you can also rest easier knowing you packed your toothbrush.
- If possible, just use a carry-on bag. One of the biggest stressors of air travel is losing luggage. It will also alleviate an anxiety you may feel waiting to see if your bag made it to the luggage carousel. Or if you do check a bag, make sure you have in your carry on bag an extra pair of clothes so you are prepared in case your bag does not arrive on time.
- Don’t be afraid to talk to fellow travelers. According to Pankaj Naram, this can help take your mind off of other stressors in the short term and perhaps allow you to create a lifelong friend in the long term.
- Remember, some things are beyond your control. Master Healer Pankaj Naram says stay in the here-and-now and don’t worry about what hasn’t happened or may not even happen. Take a deep breath and smile – you’re on a trip!
- Don’t eat junk food. Paying attention to your food, and eating only cooked vegetables, or a nice vegetable soup can help both your body and your mind. (Moong soup is particularly helpful)
- Put cotton in your ears. By using cotton or some other ear plug, it helps to reduce the “vata” which accumulates when you travel. According to Master Healer Pankaj Naram, Vata is wind energy, and when out of balance with the other energies in your body can contribute to stress, jet lag, and even increases the process of aging. He says that to help balance and reduce Vata is one of the greatest secrets of the ancient Siddha-Veda masters.
Master Healer Pankaj Naram is a world authority in Ancient Siddha-Veda Secrets who has transformed the health and peace of mind of more than 1 million people from around the world. Master Healer Pankaj Naram regularly visits India, Nepal, USA, Canada, Germany, Italy, France, Switzerland, among other countries, please visit the website for dates and information on the schedule. He strives to help people with everything from arthritis and diabetes to depression and epilepsy. Having been in this service for more than 30 years, the Master Healer has worked with such prominent spiritual leaders as the Dalai Lama, Nelson Mandela, and Mother Theresa. His Pankaj Naram Seva Foundation is a leader in bringing more health, happiness, hope, peace, possibility, and prosperity to everyone from little orphan kids, to indigenous tribal people, to 9-11 firefighters, to at-risk animals, to endangered herbal plants or woodland areas, and anywhere there is suffering and dis-ease. With multiple awards and worldwide recognition, many people seek out Pankaj Naram’s advice, teaching and wisdom, therefore his appointment book and Ancient Secrets Academy courses fill up quickly. To learn more about this Master Healer and his mission, you can visit now DrNaram.com or MasterHealer.com